Total Respondees to Survey: 
What would you prefer to see happen to the existing railroad tracks?
- Do nothing, Leave the tracks exactly as they are. 
- Remove both tracks and construct a Southbound road from the Newport Bridge 
- Continue that road Northbound to Admiral Kalfus Road. 
- Remove both rails and make it a Bike path / Pedestrian walkway. 
- Remove only the West track, put up a short divider fence, and make the West side a bike path / pedestrian walkway. 
Would you allow you name to be listed as a supporter?
- Yes 
- No 
- Did not answer 
Please check all of the boxes that apply:
- I am a resident of Newport County. 
- I am cyclist. 
- I am a rail fan. 
- I am a registered and active voter in Newport. 
- I am a resident of the Point Section of Newport. 
- My property abuts the railroad.